Naydu Osorio is an associate at VNA Nazareth Home Care, and she holds professional licenses from the states of Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. She is an Official Zumba® Instructor, and a member of AOTA & AMBP.
Naydu Osorio specializes in pain relief using Myofascial Release and CranioSacral Therapy (advanced hands-on techniques).
Naydu’s main goal is
To provide the highest quality of care for patients and to help them to meet their specific needs (relieve pain, restore motion and function, and improve the sense of well-being; among others).
One-On-One Therapy Sessions
An integrated evaluation is performed to determine where the specific restrictions are in the patient’s body. Once the evaluation is completed, the treatment plan is designed with the particular technique(s).
Patients can also receive orientation in body awareness. This helps to minimize the stress and energy while performing their functional skills through the proper use of body mechanics to avoid further injuries.
For many years I thought that the therapy and techniques I experienced and learned in 1999-2000 had changed my life in a physical, emotional, and spiritual way. Although the therapy has changed my perspective as a therapist to continue helping others, my life really changed when I accepted Jesus Christ as my only Lord and Savior.
God has been guiding me with a purpose. I moved from one country to another, as God called Abram in Genesis 12:1, because God has a plan for every person to receive even greater blessings in the future for His glory.
God uses me as an instrument. My knowledge, my experience, all I have is because of God. He gives us talents to be used for His glory. God restores our strength and His power gives us health so that we may serve others as we can see in Luke 4:38-39.
We can only be strengthened through God, by spending time with Him as we read it in Luke 5:16. Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed after He had been preaching and healing people diseases. And only if God wants the power of healing will come, as the Scripture teaches in Luke 5:12.
My hands are instruments of God; I am God's servant.
- September 29, 2012 Hands On Approach Care and Juice Plus+ sponsored a FREE Burn and Learn Session in Motion Studio (for Zumba Class) & Earth Friends Cafe (for brunch). Participants learned how to take charge of their health and weight goals. Co-hosted by Denise Romney (Certified L.E.A.N Coach). Zumba Class started at 8:00 AM, brunch followed.
- June 9, 2012: Fight Back with Food & Myofascial Release. The topic centered around how to reduce stress, prevent diseases, and slow down the aging process by combining diet and manual therapy to improve your quality of life. Co-hosted by Denise Romney (Dedicated to you!).
- April 28, 2012: Burn & Learn Session in Motion Studio&Earth Friends Cafe. The topic centered around how to balance diet and exercise to improve your quality of life. Co-sponsored & co-hosted by Denise Romney (Dedicated to you). I taught a Free Zumba Class, and Denise gave a Free Nutrition Talk.
- January 14, 2010: talk about Myofascial Release and pain management in Hosparus Hospice of Southern Indiana. Dr. Tom McKain and the rest of the staff were very receptive and interested in the techniques she practices.
- October 10, 2009: talk about Myofascial Release in the3rd Annual Arthritis Expo in Louisville, KY. The talk was a success and many attendees showed interest in her practice.
Pictures by Morris Images